Resident Payment Portal
The Resident Portal provides self-service account information including making an online payment!
- View and update your contact information.
- View your account balance and payment history in real time.
- View any open violations, access community documents, forms, and more.
- Make a one-time online payment or schedule recurring payments.
- IMPORTANT: Payments are credited to your account within minutes of submitting your payment, including on Saturday, Sunday, and holidays.
Issues with accessing your online account?
Contact Preferred Communities at (480) 649-2017 or email [email protected].
C-PropertyPay (CIT) Payment
You can make a payment utilizing your Association’s banking partner CIT Bank.
- Visit CIT Bank’s website at propertypay.cit.com.
- Payments will be credited to your HOA account within one banking day.
- IMPORTANT: Payments submitted before 1 p.m., PT, Monday-Friday, will be credited to your account as of the date the payment was made. Payments submitted after 1 p.m. PT will be credited as of the next banking day. Banking days are Monday-Friday, excluding Saturday, Sunday, and holidays.
- There is no fee when paying by check/ACH
- A fee of 2.95% applies to debit/credit card payments
- Make a one-time payment without creating an account
- Option to schedule recurring payments **Online account required with CIT Bank, which is separate from your Resident Portal.
Issues with processing an online payment?
Contact CIT Customer Service at (866) 800-4656.
Mail Your Payment
Technology not your thing? No problem! You can place your payment in the mail. Below is important information to keep in mind when mailing in your payment.
- Make payments payable to the name of your Association
- Write your account number on your payment
- Mail payments to PO Box 65493, Phoenix AZ 85082-5493
In accordance with the rules of the National Automated Clearing House, information from your check may be used to create an electronic debit to your account. The electronic debit on your statement is valid as proof of payment.