Online Account Portal
Access your account online, anytime! MyAccount Portal enables you to:
- View and update your contact information
- View your account balance and payment history in real-time
- View any open violations, access community documents, forms, and more
- Make a one-time online payment or schedule recurring payments
Make an Online Payment
- Visit CIT Bank’s website at propertypay.cit.com
- Payments will be credited to your HOA account within 48 hours
- There is no fee when paying by check/ACH
- A fee of 2.95% applies to debit/credit card payments
- Make a one-time payment without creating an account
- Option to schedule recurring payments **Online account required with CIT Bank which is separate from your MyAccount Portal account.
Need the Management ID and Association ID? Click here! You can also locate this information on your most recent billing statement.
Issues with processing an online payment?
Contact CIT Customer Service at (866) 800-4656.
Mail Your Payment
Technology not your thing? No problem! You can place your payment in the mail. Below is important information to keep in mind when mailing in your payment.
- Make payments payable to the name of your Association
- Write your account number on your payment
- Mail payments to PO Box 65493, Phoenix AZ 85082-5493
In accordance with the rules of the National Automated Clearing House, information from your check may be used to create an electronic debit to your account. The electronic debit on your statement is valid as proof of payment.