Our Services reflect our motto: "Loving where you Live."
Preferred Communities offers personalized attention to board members and homeowners alike.
The following is a general list of services provided by Preferred Communities:
- Whether your association only needs a little help with accounting, or requires a full-service management package or something in between, Preferred Communities can customize a service contract to give you what you need at a competitive price!
- Homeowner’s Association Management Services include; dues collection, accounting, CC&R enforcement, attending Board of Directors meetings, financial planning, supervision of maintenance, bid solicitation, negotiations with contractors, preparation of resale certificates and other duties assigned by the Board of Directors
- Developers of new condominium projects in Arizona can benefit from our experience in forming new homeowner’s associations and in transitioning from developer/ builder to a complete and smooth operating homeowner’s association with new homeowner participation
- Provides leadership and support to Board of Directors, homeowners, builders and developers in the management of existing and newly constructed associations
- Provides management services for Homeowner’s Associations, Condominium Associations, Owners Associations, Community Associations, and planned unit developments throughout Arizona
- Thorough knowledge of Association Management, Record Keeping, Budgets, Reserve Study Requirements, Collections, General Mailings Strong working relationships with contractors and other maintenance persons to handle all maintenance needs within budget
- Access to Attorneys, specializing in Association Law, to handle any collection problems or other issues that may arise that our in-house collection department does not handle
- Work as a team with the Board of Directors, providing information needed to make decisions benefiting the Association Members
- Handle all Member questions, concerns, and complaints in a professional and business like manner