- Perform thorough property inspections to identify structural, maintenance and safety issues such as:
o Exterior condition of homes and yards
o Electrical and lighting of common areas and streets
o Common Areas
o Amenities (i.e. pools, playgrounds, common areas)
- Respond promptly to service requests; prioritizing requests to ensure timely responses.
- Review and/or supervise capital improvement projects.
- Review parking assignments and enforcement procedures.
- Documented property inspections on a regularly scheduled basis.
- Monitor adherence of association's architectural guidelines.
- Assist in the development and enforcement of property rules and regulations.
- Respond to homeowner and external inquiries during business hours in a timely manner.
- Respond to emergency requests during business hours, nights, weekends and holidays as necessary.